Monday, May 2, 2011

Royal Wedding Dresses



After watching the Royal Wedding, I have decided that it was the most boring ceremony ever displayed on television! And yet I watched the whole thing. At the same time it made me happy because of it was... well a wedding. When Kate walked out, I was expecting a Diana dress. You know with the poofy sleeves and the floor length ball gown. But instead, she walked out with this beautiful, clean, modest lace wedding gown on. Both of the dresses are pretty and I see Kate's dress coming into style.

Who's dress do you like better and why? Please comment.

2 comments:

  1. I like kate's dress better because it is something i'd likely see today and it fits her perfectly. Interesting enough you said it was the most boring ceremony ever displayed on television yet you watch it, just found that a little funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute post, perfect for the occasion! I think both dresses are so classy and perfect for thier time.

    ReplyDelete