Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Chocolate Cosmos




My friend and I were looking at a bride book and she showed me this flower that she really liked. Not only for its stunning, deep, dark, color, but for its name-Chocolate Cosmos. This flower is a perfect eye catcher for people who want to do a light colored themed wedding. The flower make's sure that the light color's you picked don't get too washed out. They are also perfect for an Autumn wedding to bring out the rich reds, oranges, and browns of fall. There are many possibilities for this flower.

7 comments:

  1. I think it's great that you're doing a blog about weddings. Rachael and I spend a good amount of time picking out our wedding dresses for future years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the second flower, it looks very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha I love the look of this flower. Great job pointing out the little details that everybody loves. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like these flowers it reminds me of the chocolate dimond commercial I dont know if you've seen it lol but the flowers are unique good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for you comments guys! It means a lot to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. chocolate cosmos mean the end of love

    ReplyDelete