Thursday, April 12, 2012

I was trying to think of another post I could possibly do that isn't a complete bore and is funny. So the other night when I was "doing my homework" and not surfing the web, I came across this dress that was really "gaga"-ish! Like I feel that she designed it or something. I wouldn't reall want it for my wedding but I wouldn't mind trying it on!

The other dress that I saw reminded me fo a poodle! who wants to look like a poodle on their wedding? Not me... but I found it really funny because when I was really little I used to dress by barbie's in really tight dresses that were tight right to the floor! I don't really know what I was thinking! Craziness!

The Third Dress I thought was the coolest because... get this... IT LIGHT'S UP!!! How cool is that? I would love to have a dress with lights attached to it! I thought that it was the coolest thing. Let's just hope that it doesn't rain! OOPS!

No comments:

Post a Comment