Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Traditions and Photos!

Recently, I started a Pinterest account. I opened up a wedding board and I posted a whole bunch of cute stuff that I would like for my wedding! If you can open one up! I am so addicted to it! I also opened up a style board, a home board, a fitness board and a funny board! It's one of the coolest things that I have done! But when you request an invitation, it may take a couple hours or so for them to email you back, it might even take a day. But here is one of the pictures that I found in pinterest!
Girls usually do this kind of thing...
This is really creative! I want one of these!

This is a really cool tradition that I have never heard of before but all of your Bridesmaids sign the bottom of the Brides shoe and whoever's name is left will be the next one to walk down the aisle! How cool is that! Don't worry if you don't catch the bouquet! you still have a chance!


SO CUTE!


No comments:

Post a Comment